Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lil Drops of Sunshine

Granted, this February has been unusually warm, and we've seen the sun on at least 6 separate occasions. But about this time of year my skin gets so thirsty for the sun, and I want something other than root veggies!

Enter lemon coconut cookies. I amended a pretty simple recipe to make these. I had a hankering for something lemon - and Oh. My. Goodness. These hit the spot!

                                              

And the best part is, they took all of 6 minutes to mix up!

Coconut Lemon Cookies:

Mix one box of white cake mix with 1/3 cup oil, 2 eggs, 1 cup coconut, and 1/4 cup lemon juice. The dough will be stiff. Drop onto cookie sheets and bake at 350 degrees for ten minutes.

                                           
                      (FYI: this isn't a picture of my cookies, but they looked a lot like this!)

Then try to eat just one!



No comments:

Post a Comment