Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Anti-Hunger Games

I need your help!

Yes, you.

Honest to goodness, it doesn't really matter who you are, I just need opinions.

I'm launching a slightly-secret project, and if I don't get input from people, I get to make things up. And given my odd sense of reality, it could be interesting!!

So, if you're brave, and willing to participate in my vague goal, please, please answer the following questions. There are only five, it should take you less than two minutes. And small guilt trip, this will be influential (hopefully) city-wide -- so you're not just helping me! I know that leaving comments on blogs can be tricky (you have to squint real hard to see "I'm not a robot" text thingy), so if it's easier, just email me here.

                                           
                                   The Anti-Hunger Games
1. How much do you spend on groceries per week?

2. How much time are you willing to spend in the kitchen each night making dinner?

3. How much time would you be willing to spend each week "prepping" food so nightly dinner prep was quicker?

4. Favorite place to get recipe ideas?

5. What terrifies you most in the kitchen, or makes it difficult to cook? (Ie: I'm slightly afraid of my food processor.....)

Okay, ready, set, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment